Welcome to Wonderfully Awkward, I’m Tabi. A wife, mother to two little adventurous boys, self proclaimed geek and avid book lover. On this blog I share my most recent reads and book reviews as well as whatever else might be making me happy at the moment:)
And since this is an about me section here are a seven little tidbits about……well ME!
1. My favorite books are fairy tale retellings, fantasy, paranormal and YA. But I like to mix it up on occasion with mysteries, classics and whatever else sounds interesting.
2. I adore Hello Kitty and would live in a big pink box if it weren’t for all the boys in my life. (I wouldn’t trade them for anything though.)
3. Some of my favorite books of all time in no particular order: Jane Eyre, The Abhorsen series, Anne of Green Gables, The Lord of the Rings, For Darkness Shows the Stars, Seven Sorcerers, anything by Jane Austen, and many more! (I should do a post about this…or several.)
4. I love good adventures but I like to space them out with lots of quiet evenings at home with my favorite people.
5. In my room you can find plushies, comics, video games, and lots of books!
6. My Myers-Brigs personality type is ENTP. I was also born in the year of the rabbit, in case you were wondering.
7. I adore my husband….like a lot! Here’s a picture of us:)
So that’s it! Thanks for stopping by and getting to know me a little.