Good bye Christmas decorations. Hello to getting my living room back.
The holiday season is behind us and it’s almost time to ring in the new year. I normally leave the Christmas decor up for a while but this year I just couldn’t wait and I took it down the 26th. (I had it up since before Thanksgiving, I guess I was just done with it. Hahaha!)
It’s been one of my favorite years from start to finish. It’s also been a scary year. My husband and I were faced with some big decisions that have set a course for our future, but in everything we set out for the absolute best God has for us and I know we are headed in the right direction.
This is the time of year for resolutions and in the spirit of continuing to strive for only the best I’ve made a list of goals for the new year.
1. Wake up at 5am. I know it sounds crazy, but my day just seems to go better if I get an earlier start. Early to bed and early to rise really does work for me. I just have to make myself do it!
2. Make and follow a consistent work out schedule with my husband. I’ve exercised fairly consistently on my own but the hubby and I want to try it together. We want to support and push each other in our goals.
3. Eat more green! This isn’t a resolution so much as a continuation of a goal I made for myself years ago. I have to say I’ve been doing well on this front.
4. Finish more projects. I’ve got a lot of ideas brewing in my noggin and I want to see them completed. Some of these projects are going to be a real challenge but I feel so ready to tackle them!
5. Blog consistently. This one is completely new. I just started this blog and I want to give it my all. I don’t like doing anything halfway.
So that’s it! Five goals for the new year and all of them are set to challenge me. I’ve written them down and put them out there for all to see to strengthen my resolve and make this next year even better than the last.